A year around leadership program that engages student voice among business and community leaders.
Just $3 a day sponsors a student to participate in our Solutions Program that includes a 10 month leadership curriculum, a series of interactive leadership trainings led by nationally & locally renowned leaders. Leadership development is the focus of Solutions, augmented by applied learning approaches emphasizing writing, speaking, reading, and inquiry.
Students participating in the Solutions program:
- Learn and demonstrate school/community leadership skills
- Develop or strengthen academic skills needed for school success, college readiness, future careers; and
- Bolster positive behavior, and relational communication and problem-solving skills, such as negotiation and team work.
Solutions is facilitated at,
- David Douglas High School
- Madison High School
- Centennial High School
- Aloha High School
- Harrison Park Middle School
- Ron Russell Middle School
- Montavilla Community Center
- Rosewood Initiative Community Center
“REAP has made a difference in my life by empowering me to make a difference in myself, my community, and the world. I have been inspired through REAP to excel in whatever I aspire for, and even though I may be young, I have the strength and ability at this moment to make a difference in my community and even the world. I AM the future and the future is now” – Hawwi Chako, REAP Ambassador, Class of 2013.
“I must give REAP an extreme amount of credit… for giving me the opportunity to stop dreaming and start living. To encourage me to choose seats in the front verses the back of the room, to start raising my hand in class, to stand up for ideas I believed in and challenge those I did not. Because of REAP I found my voice” – Kendahl Batiste, REAP Alumnus, Class of 2006.